Wednesday 16 March 2016

Benefit cosmetics!!!!!

Hey guys!
I meant to post this looong ago but got super busy with work and life in general.
Anyway, I received this products from benefit training at work and was super excited to try them.
The mask is the first skincare product I try from them. It is mainly to clean and tighten  your pores. I really like the cooling feeling it gives. My pores looked clean but if you want to deep cleanse your pores probably do it more than once.
The other product I tried was Dew the hoola, it is a liquid bronzer that you can use for all over colour or as a base for contouring ( for certain complexions). For my complexion I use it to give me more of a dewy look and a tiny bit of colour. We tried it on a deeper complexion as highlighter and it looks beautiful.
 I loved this product and it goes well on any complexion but the purpose will change. Some will get a bronzer and others a highlight.
Hope you like this post, feel free to ask questions or leave comments :)



No comments:

Post a Comment