Tuesday 26 January 2016

Trying to get fuller lips

Hi guys!!!

If I could get a wish to change something on my body/face I would probably ask for a fuller upper lip. I tried a while a go a Too Faced lip injection and it was good but didn't blow my mind.  Not too long ago Sephora got a new Glamglow lip plumper that is actually pretty good. It is strong but not bad, it plumps my lips longer and more than the lip injection by Too Faced. I liked it a lot but I still feel like there is something better.
I decided to try Fullips enhancer, I heard mixed reviews about it and I was a bit scared but decided to give it a chance.

                                      

At first, it didn't turn out so good, I actually bruised my lip but ONLY because I did it wrong! There was nothing wrong with the product.


After trying a few times and learning how to properly use it, it worked...I think.


Any thoughts on this product? Leave a comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment